Thursday, May 1, 2014

Foster Falls

So Good Friday we went on another family adventure. Chase was off work all day so we had the whole day. We chose Foster Falls in Monteagle. It was gorgeous. Looked like something out of a movie. We may be returning when the weather is warmer to swim. It looked to have a great swimming hole and "beach" type area. It took us about an hour and a half to get there and we hiked for a little over 2 hours maybe. The area has great rock faces for people to climb. I'm not a heights fan so I prefer to look up, not down! That day however, they were having 12 hour competition. From what I gathered, the climbers got out there at 8am and they climb however many areas they could until 8pm.

View of the Falls from the top.

We found a "bear" cave!

Suspension bridge...no my favorite thing but it was only a few feet above the water so not too bad.

My handsome boys!

So pretty!

Such a goofball

This one too...he didn't want to put his feet in the "sand." The beach will be interesting...


Trying to be adventurous

Two peas in a pod.


She wasn't too thrilled about this part...her attempt at rock climbing!



Notice the face!

It was a steep hike out

I mean he worked so hard on our hike!
 I should also mention we met a family that has the breed of dog I now MUST have!! A Goldendoodle! Seriously the cutest dog ever!

You can't but LOVE that face!!! I WILL have one!
Onto our next adventure this weekend...

No comments: