So I'm a week, almost 2, behind on posting about Easter. In my defense my computer was being feisty and didn't want to upload pictures to the blog! Excuses, excuses, I know...
We LOVE our church. It was one of the greatest churches we have ever been a part of. I say that like I've been a part of a lot...I haven't but I will still stand by what I said about the Bridge Fellowship! We held 6 services over the Easter weekend, two Friday, one Saturday, and three on Sunday. Over the 6 services we had 3,295 people attend and 126 people were Baptized! See...it's an amazing church! We attended church on Saturday night and served in the first service on Sunday. For lunch, we joined Wes and Jess at their house for lots of yummy food!
 |
| Dying Easter eggs on Saturday...while brother napped. Not a task to take on while he's awake! |
 |
| Look! The Easter bunny came for a visit. |
 |
| Please excuse Gavin and his Christmas pajamas. Chase dressed him for bed the night before. We didn't think about egg hunting the next morning! |
 |
| I love his little face! |
 |
| Checking out his loot. |
 |
| Cars! |
 |
| Oh my sweet girl! She was great helping her brother find eggs in the yard. |
 |
| LOVE these two! |
 |
| This one too! Riley's first Easter. |
 |
| Exposure therapy for Gavin. To say he is scared of dogs might be an understatement. By the end of our lunch though, he was petting Gizmo! He has to get better since we will be getting our Goldendoodle! ;) |
 |
| We have 3 kids and became adults...when did that happen?! |
He Has Risen Indeed! We are so blessed! We have been trying to teach Emory the value of family and friends. She will tell us "I'm rich! I have lots of friends and family that I love!" Oh so true. While we were not with our families over the holiday we did get to spend time with our extended family of wonderful friends.
1 comment:
I love reading your blogs. I also love seeing the pictures of the family and how big the kids are getting. So good to see a happy family enjoying spending time together. Your children will enjoy reading your blogs in the future. Hopefully you are making a notebook of them. You are Blessed!!
Post a Comment