| Ready for Dave |
| Feelin' the love. |
| David lived down the hall from me my freshman year in college, so we've known each other for a while! |
| David and Kimberly |
| Found someone sober enough to take a picture of all four of us. |
| Representing UAB Greek life. |
| We were close...I'm not even a huge fan and it was pretty awesome! |
| Look who I found!! I haven't seen Melissa in 4 years (at least)!! |
| The first set was acoustic. |
| Told you we were close. The camera is obviously zoned in but we were on the 6th row! |
| The second set was their normal set up. Chase turned to me at the beginning of this set and said "the one making your heart beat is Stephan." That would be the guy on the big screen in the back. |
Moving on to Saturday. Saturday morning we got up, ate breakfast with my family and headed to Jacksonville to pass off the kiddos. It was a VERY quick turn around and we were back on the road headed to Atlanta.
| Jess and I before the tailgate. |
| Inside the venue...which is huge! And it was PACKED! |
| Great friends and a great time. |
| I love this man more today than I did the day I married him 9 years ago, and on that day I didn't think that was possible!! Happy anniversary to us! Here's to many more! |
| Not as close at this concert. |
I enjoyed both concerts. Out of all the songs he played there were only 4 repeats from the night before. I guess when you have as many songs as he has it's easy to not repeat! Now if you ask the Dave fanatic the Atlanta set was better. I don't know enough Dave to know the difference! Either way it was great to have some time to ourselves and with friends! Oh and he bought tickets to the show in Raleigh since we will be living there (well close to there) when he comes in July.


No comments:
Post a Comment