So last week Riley and I accompanied Chase to Goldsboro, NC for a business trip of sorts. It was a kind of mini vacation for us because only having one kid to deal with is easy!! Emory and Gavin stayed with G and Dude and were spoiled rotten of course! I was still a nervous wreck leaving behind 2 of my babies and felt guilty for even going! Why do moms torture themselves?!
Riley did great on the flight. I nursed her on takeoff and landing. The rest of the time she sat in her seat and played. It wasn't a full flight on the way up so we were able to take her seat on board with us. The flight home was packed full! I believe most of the people on it were running in the Music City Marathon on Saturday!
She got the window seat so we didn't have to climb over her if we needed to get out. It was a nonstop flight and was just under an hour and a half. She did great and I hope this means she will be a good traveler! We shall see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment