Her legs look so long in this picture! And she looks a lot like Gavin!
How cute is she?!?! Today was her 4 month check up. She's still sleeping off the 2 immunizations, hence the reason I have time to blog, but she was a trooper.
And the stats are in:
Height: 25.5 inches 75th percentile
Weight: 13lbs 14.5oz 50th percentile
Now let's compare...
Emory at 4 months:
Height: 25.5 inches
Weight: 13lbs 11oz
Gavin at 4 months:
Height: 27 inches (he wasn't on the charts)
Weight: 17lbs even, 90th percentile
So Riley seems to be keeping pace with her sister which is pretty good considering she started out a pound smaller!
Things Riley is doing:
-she has rolled over from her tummy to her back a few times but I think it might have been a fluke!
-she is finally sleeping well at night...really well actually. She will go to bed anytime between 8 and 9 and sleep until 8 or 9 the next morning. It is glorious! I finally have my "me time" back in the morning!
-she is wearing a size 2 diaper and 3-6 month clothing
-she tries her hardest to get anything in her lap to her mouth
-I've gotten her to giggle a few times and it is the sweetest sound!




No comments:
Post a Comment