Tuesday, April 8, 2014

"See Ya Later Liz"

Last week we said "see ya later" to one of our BFFs--Liz. Her and her family are moving back to Kentucky. It's a great move for their family but we will miss them terribly. The Turnbull Lifegroup is where we started at The Bridge. After we left the first meeting I turned to Chase and said "so what did you think?" His response, "I like it, they seem real." Little did I know how real Liz would become in my life.


We have all been through so much together.











I am not one to get emotional about goodbyes because I believe that a true friendship will survive the distance, and we definitely have a true friendship with Liz. I know that I can still call her at any given time and ask for prayers for whatever situation in my life. We will see her again and her wonderful family!!

No comments: