Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Girls Night Out

It's been awhile since I've had an actual girls night out. Sure I've gone to a friend's house to hang out but to go out to dinner AND do something else...it's been awhile. 

Kate and I decided we wanted to see Wicked. The boys had no interest so we decided to make it a girls night. The tricky part was finding a night that worked for both of us AND find sitters for the kids. Chase ended up being out of town on the night we chose but even if he had been home, a sitter was a must. I love my husband and Kate loves hers but taking care of 3 kids for 6 hours by themselves is not a strong suit of theirs. They are incredible fathers and wonderful husbands but they kinda look like a deer in the headlights when you tell them they are keeping all 3 of their kids by themselves! 


First on our agenda was finding a resturant that was not kid friendly with good food and drinks...Whiskey Kitchen was the winner. It's one of my favorite places but I rarely get to go due to the "not kid friendly" part! Second was the show. I've seen Wicked before but it was at least 4 years ago. It was a great show and I would go see it a third time. 

I'm ready to plan our next girls night...

No comments: