Friday, December 6, 2013

One BEAUTIFUL Day...

The day following the freezing night of camping for Chase and Emory, was absolutely beautiful with perfect sunny weather! Every year the weather in the South surprises me and I'm not really sure why. It is certainly not unusual to be 70 one day and 30 the next...happen this week actually...and yet I'm still surprised. Oh well! I digress...the zoo...that is what we did on this beautiful Spring-like-Fall day! We met up with two of Chase's coworkers that have kids around the same age as ours and put our family zoo membership to good use!

Love this little girl and her sense of style...it is certainly her own!

Those eyes are going to be my downfall!

The new kangaroo encounter...pretty cool!

Sweet Owen!

Andrew and Emory petting the kangaroo...seriously this is one patient kangaroo!

I think this was the cougar exhibit.

Sweet kiddos checking out the fish.

Owen was slightly more adventurous in the petting zoo than Gavin.


He was a little timid.

He's still so cute!!

See what I mean...Owen went and sat on the steps with the goats...Gavin wasn't having anything to do with that!!

Hello from the meerkat exhibit!

(3 new posts below)

No comments: