This being our 3rd baby, a baby shower wasn't necessary. I mean we have all the big stuff and at least some clothes for either sex that would work. Diapers and wipes were my only request...and warm clothes since this baby was going to be born in the middle of December! Our others were April and June...in the South...not exactly cold months. Not to mention both Emory and Gavin are little heaters and generate enough body heat to heat a small country...no lie...it's a Rigney thing. Just ask Chase! He is convinced I will self combust one day while holding one of our children! Two people with Rigney blood running through them should never share a bed or cuddle for a long period of time! I digress, I believe I was talking about baby showers...
At the end of November my BFFs (Breaking Free Friends-a name Leslie has coined for us) threw me a small sprinkle...it was dinner and painting...so much fun! I love these girls and having them in my life was no accident! I believe I have said it before but they have been there for me during the good times and the bad. We have laughed together, cried together, and have made lasting friendships for the years to come! I could have stayed all night talking and catching up with these ladies, but my pregnant body was tired and ready for bed at 9!
 |
| There are 8 of us total and a few couldn't be there so Leslie grabbed a couple of Grayson's Barbi dolls and put the girls faces on them! Tara W., Christy (she was in Dubai at the time) and Tara H. |
 |
| Old Wives Tales |
 |
| Says Girl...they were right! |
 |
| The group with the finished paintings. |
 |
| Tara W-working out, Tara H.-Cheerleader, Christy-yoga |
Leslie completed the project and brought it over last night...
No comments:
Post a Comment