Friday, December 6, 2013

Gavin=Mischief

My sister came to town while Chase was gone for several reasons, one: to help me with the kiddos, two: to be with me since I was 34.5 weeks pregnant just in case something happened, and three: to help cook meals and stock our deep freezer for baby's arrival. I mention this because in the midst of our cooking one of us left the pantry door open and this was the end result...seriously it took only a few seconds...



He was quite proud of himself and even helped "clean up." This boy...I'm not sure what we are going to do with him! At least he's cute!!!

The funny part is, I had just told Katie early in the day "you know that video on YouTube where the kids put the flour all over the house? They got a few questions about whether or not that was actually possible and if they staged the whole thing for the spotlight. I can tell you right now, the people that questioned that did not have boys because I can definitely see Gavin doing something like that and it only taking me turning my back for a second!" I think I jinxed myself...at least he kept it fairly contained to one spot!

(6 new posts below)

No comments: