Gavin is measuring out baking powder here. He was so excited he got to actually help cook. He "cooks" in his play kitchen all day, everyday!
See the excitement. He even got to wear one of Emory's aprons. We should probably get him one of his own!
I love that Chase is mimicking Emory is this picture!
Gavin's turn. He needed a little bit more assistance than Emory.
It was serious business. So serious he couldn't give his mommy a picture!
Aren't they cute?!
Meanwhile, in the playroom, Riley was "cooking" her own breakfast. The green handle in her left hand is a spatula and the blue thing is a overturned oven. She knew what she was doing!
Making the pancakes and all wearing their own aprons.
I've said this before but there are many reasons I love Chase Martin, but a BIG reason, is the love he has for his babies. He is a great daddy to our 3!










1 comment:
What a sweet family you have! Laughed a bit at Chase's Disco Explosion t-shirt :)
Post a Comment