Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Daddy Wins!

Sunday we spent the evening out at Busco Beach. This is not your average beach. Think more redneck. It's dirt instead of sand, river water instead of the ocean, and ATVs and dirt bikes instead of boats and Seadoos. And all my nurse friends gasp! Yes I let my children ride on a 4 wheeler and dirt bike. They love it. Daddy wins much to my dismay. :/


And she's off. 


Getting a little instruction from daddy. 


When did she get so big?!


Not happy about being left out!




Now it's his turn! He was so excited!!


I love that he sits so well with his hands folded in his lap!


See the trailers in the back? Those are "beach" houses. :/


"Daddy, you left me again!"


He climbed up there all by himself while Chase and Emory rode the dirt bike together. 


Worn out after riding and taking a break while Gavin and Chase rode the 4 wheeler. 


Riding on the kid track! Getting a little direction from daddy! He was so proud!


"I frow rocks in wa!" He was filthy by the time we left but he had so much fun!!


Helping daddy load up the "toys"


Our cute big girl! I was very proud of her independence on the track. 


So I'll admit. I had fun too. Would have been more fun if could have ridden too but I was the photographer and Riley holder. She enjoyed watching from her front row seat. I'm sure it won't be long before Chase has her riding along with her siblings. 


That was one family adventure for the books. We will definitely be back!

















No comments: