Thursday, September 25, 2014

Saturday in the Park

When we first moved here we did a great job of exploring our new town and the surrounding areas. Since moving into our new house we've stayed home most weekends to try and get things done here. This past weekend we had a lot we wanted to get done but decided that family time exploring was needed much more than organizing. The things on our to do list will still be there next weekend but our kids are only little for so long. 

After camping out Friday night (see previous post). We spent Saturday morning doing stuff around the house and Saturday afternoon was spent at the park with drinks from Sonic happy hour. The weather was perfect and the park was packed but we enjoyed our time and learned a little history of our new town. 


Sweet kiddos!


Gosh, I love this boy!


Daddy and Riley. She was too busy watching her siblings to pay attention to me and the camera. 




We made some pretty babies! And no we will not continue to make them. Riley has made it clear she wants to be the baby! And I'm ok with that...I think. :/


He looks happy but really he's screaming for Chase (who's just outside the frame of this picture) to come help him!!


Chase was trying to teach Emory how to hang upside down on the monkey bars. Not sure how I feel about this one!


It's hard to get a good picture of all three these days. Just keeping it real I guess! Those 3 babies are my world but that man helps make me whole! He is such a great man and watching him be a daddy to these babies make me love him more than I ever thought possible. 



So here was our history lesson. The statue in the center of the fountain was originally constructed in 1916 and "refurbished" in 2003. It's the goddess of youth "Hebe." It was a short lesson. :)















No comments: