Sunday, October 21, 2012

Our New Toy

Some have asked "Aren't you a nurse?! Why did you get a trampoline?!" Yes I am and I have rules...

1. It had to have a net around it!
2. No jumping alone. (meaning: while no one else is outside with you)
3. Emory has to have one of us help her on and off.
4. No crazy tricks--this is mainly for Chase! Emory isn't that daring! :)

That being said, I'm glad we got one.  Chase's parents bought it for Emory (and Gavin) for Christmas this year. They opted to give it to us early so that we could enjoy it before it go too cold. So far we have had PERFECT weather.

 Katie and Elizabeth were in town last weekend and helped break it in.  Chase hadn't gotten the net up yet...it went up the very next day with Katie and Elizabeth's help...thanks girls!!

The "popcorn" game.

 Emory's toe touch that Katie taught her!  :)

And her flip her Daddy taught her! :)

No comments: