Thursday, October 25, 2012

Baby Sprinkle!!

One of my very best friends is due to have her first child in early November. Words can not express how excited I am for her and Wes!! I can't wait to watch her be a mom to her sweet baby girl. Last Sunday I helped host a baby sprinkle for her and baby girl (the name is undecided at the moment-pretty sure it's going to be Linley Harper but they are waiting to see her). Anyway, we had a great time. It was held at Roxanne's house, she did the decorations and I did the food.

 The wishing well. Such a cute idea.

 The yummy food table. I LOVE being in charge of food. It gives me a chances to try all the recipes that I've found!

 Roxanne had gotten a few of the pictures from their maternity session and we used them in the decoration. It was the first time Jessica had seen any of them...she almost cried--or maybe she did cry! :)

 Rachel and Leslie filling out their wishes for Baby Girl Glass.

 Party guests with the mommy-to-be!

 So Rachel was in charge of games. For one of them we had to blow up a balloon, put a diaper on it and draw a face. Apparently Jessica is having a BIG baby based on her balloon size!



 


My finished project.

 So funny story...Jessica is a HUGE Georgia fan, but one of the guests thought she was an Alabama fan and was very proud of herself for finding this dress for baby girl...if it weren't hounds tooth and Alabama, it would be adorable! 

 Super soft mink blanket...I want one!!

 The hostess' with the mommy to be.

 Anna and Leslie--the hugging can be explained below...

The other game we played. We had to take pictures of all the things on this list...I used my actual camera but because of today's technology, everyone else used their phones.

 Jessica and the other Emory in our church.


Can't wait to meet that sweet girl and shower her with love...not much longer now!!

No comments: