So I've taken on a new job. This one has no vacation or sick time, I will work every holiday and weekend, no PTO or 401k...all that to say the perks are WAY better! I can get hugs and kisses anytime I want, I can go to work in my PJs (not that that is much different than before ha), spend rainy days on the couch, play Candyland and memory as many times as I want, the "boss" is very handsome ;), and the co workers are much cuter...
Love those smiles!
No offense to my former co workers, but you have to agree! :) While I will always be a nurse at heart and will miss everyone at Vanderbilt, I am looking forward to being ONLY a full time stay at home mommy!! Thanks for always being there when things got hard at work and for the many things I've learned over the last 8 years as a nurse! I will be sure to come by and say hello every once in a while! :)
1 comment:
Congrats Erin! It is a different world, but so rewarding in a different way. Your degree will come in handy at home I'm sure. Your babies are growing too fast! They are both precious!
Post a Comment