Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Gavin-4 months old!!

This little boy is growing up SO fast! I really can't believe it's been 4 months! Today we had his check up and he is certainly thriving...

17 pounds (90th percentile)
27 inches (not on the charts, he's too long)

Things he's doing:
-he rolled over for the first time today from his tummy to his back and he really wants to go the other way as well
-he is wearing a size 3 diaper and 6-9 month clothing
-he's doing pretty well sleeping at night If he eats at 9 he will wake up between 4:30-5 eat and back to sleep for 4 more hours. If he eats at 9:30/9:45 he will wake up at 6:30/7 eat and go back to sleep for a few more hours. I guess I can't really complain but since I know he can go 9 hours I get a little frustrated when he doesn't. However, he's so stinkin' cute that I don't stay frustrated for long! ;)
-he will bat at toys on his playmat and puts everything in his mouth. I love watching his little mind at work trying to figure out how to get his toy from point A-his lap, to point B-his mouth.
-he has seen his feet but has not quite "found" them
-I got him to belly laugh the other night while doing burpees-maybe I will get back into shape after all!

And for the record, Emory was 17lbs 5oz and 27 1/4in at 9 MONTHS!! So glad I am staying home and get to experience all these milestones firsthand!!

No comments: