I don't dress up. I've never been a huge fan, not even when I was in college. In fact, the last time I did dress up was in college and I was Daisy Duke and Chase went as "the guy that got her to wear those shorts"--goofball! Anyway, so last weekend we went to a Halloween party with friends from church. It was Scott's office party and he invited us to tag along. It was held at The Attic just off Broadway in downtown Nashville. (So not only did we have to dress up, but we had to walk down Broadway dressed up for Halloween-2 weeks BEFORE Halloween!! Talk about getting some stares!) All that to say we had a great time. It's not often we get a night out without the kids, so it was nice to get out and have fun, knowing they were having fun with their G and Dude.
We bought our costumes at Essex--Chase was a little too convincing with the actual beard and mustache---yuck!
Sock Monkeys--a.k.a Scott and Rachel
Ghost Rider and Black Swan--a.k.a. Brian and Laura. Emory was not thrilled about Ghost Rider!
The whole group before going out.
Hehe...
Kisses!
Hot girls!!
Back to the 70s!
Overall a fun night...
No comments:
Post a Comment