There are so many things I would like to do before we sell (which will be awhile). New floors, new light fixtures, new counter tops. It doesn't help that the kitchen is one of the most expensive rooms to remodel. Oh well, one day!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Show Us Where You Live Friday
I have been following a blog called Kelly's Korner for a few months now. She recently started a tour of homes of sort and today we are suppose to show the kitchen. So here it is...


There are so many things I would like to do before we sell (which will be awhile). New floors, new light fixtures, new counter tops. It doesn't help that the kitchen is one of the most expensive rooms to remodel. Oh well, one day!
There are so many things I would like to do before we sell (which will be awhile). New floors, new light fixtures, new counter tops. It doesn't help that the kitchen is one of the most expensive rooms to remodel. Oh well, one day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
What a cute kitchen you have!! Thanks for sharing!
What a neat color of green! Love it
thank you...my husband says it looks like someone played baseball with Kermit the frog! but i love the color!
Love the color of your kitchen and p.s. Emory is precious!!
Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for opening up your home.
-Ash-
I love that green color.
I love that green! Green is actually my favorite color. You're right about the kitchen being expensive to remodel and it always is more than you originally budgeted for! Thanks for visiting me!
Love the green! Thanks for sharing!
I love the green color! :)
Martha
Love your green walls!
Post a Comment