
Chase and I celebrated 4 years of marriage yesterday! It has been a WONDERFUL and fast fours years. Katie came to town to spend sometime with us, so Chase and I took the opportunity to have a date (a rare thing these days). I have been craving sushi for a while so we decided to try a new place downtown call Ru Sans. It was OK. The techno music blaring in the background was a little annoying but the sushi was good. We followed dinner with a movie, Angels and Demons. It has been a while since I have read the book, I just remember liking it better than The DaVinci Code. Overall the movie was pretty good. It was nice to be able to get out and spend quality time with each other. It was a great date night and has been an amazing 4 years! Happy Anniversary Chase! I love you!


3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Congrats on 4 E. Rigs!! :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Post a Comment