It's "Show us Where You Live Friday." Today's edition is living rooms. Again I have SOOOOO much I would like to do but time and money are always an issue. That said we did do A LOT when we first moved in. The walls were "white" and tobacco stained from the previous owner, so I guess they where more of an ecru color. We also had to ripped up ALL the carpet and put down new carpet. Eventually we would like hardwoods. So here it is...
This is our living room, looking in from the foyer. Notice my daughter's toys have taken over.
This is our living room, looking in from the foyer. Notice my daughter's toys have taken over.
This is the view from the hallway. It is a living room/dining room combination. Emory LOVES that pink chair and spends most her day climbing in and out of it!
Sorry this picture is blurry. This is probably my favorite part of the living room. The sink is just through that window, so I am able to watch TV or watch my daughter play while I do the dishes.
This is looking out from the dining room side. We desperately need to put thing on the walls (I mean we have lived here for a year now) but I am HORRIBLE at decorating. My sister-in-law has to come visit and then things actually get done. Oh and we are also planning on moving that GINORMOUS tv upstairs to the bonus room, at some point.
Hope you enjoyed our living room. Now I am off to continue to pack for the beach!



1 comment:
Very nice living room! My baby has that same jacket that your adorable little girl has on in your header picture. I love it!! :o)
Post a Comment