Friday, May 22, 2009

Beach 2009

So I have completed the Twilight series and as promised I am going to post beach pictures. I must admit, I have not been able to stop thinking about the books...crazy, I know. Chase is still reading the fourth one so I can't even talk to him about it!! Although, as my friend Sarah said, "they are good, but they did nothing for the Harry Potter shaped hole in my heart!" With that said I believe that I am going to re-read that series now...from start to finish! I had already made plans to read the 6th book again since the movie is coming out in July, but why not read them all?! Anyway...here's the beach as promised! WARNING: there are A LOT of pictures! :)


On Our Way...that cup holder stayed filled with snacks ALL the way there!




Emory loved that yellow crate. She would go an pull everything out almost every night.


Ready for the beach!


Payton and Emory with Katie before nap time on the first day.












Picture night...you can't go to the beach without taking pictures like these!
















The pictures below are the last day at the beach :(







We had a wonderful time and can't wait until next year! Thank you Nita and Papa for a great beach trip! We love you!

2 comments:

Katie & Frank said...

Oh my god Erin!! The picture of Emory with her arm around Peyton has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen! And the one of you and Chase kissing with Emory staring up at you is so sweet! Love those pictures! Oh, and tell Chase to tell Frank he needs to read Twilight too!

Unknown said...

thank you...i will tell chase to work on frank...thought i'm not sure that chase will admit to reading them! haha :)