Katie thought our sidewalk needed a little AOII...what sidewalk doesn't!?
Katie has been in town since Thursday afternoon and we have had a great time. Thursday we shopped and then she was so nice to keep Emory for us for our anniversary date. Friday was the zoo with Kate and Garrett...picnic included. Saturday we went to the lake. For the last two years we have lived within 10 minutes of two HUGE lakes in the Nashville area. Only twice had we been to enjoy them, today was the second time. I think we decided to make it a regular thing now. The water was a little cold this trip, but Emory has inherited her daddy's love for the outdoors! She was perfectly content sitting on the blankets watching the "wawa" and waving to the people that drove by on the boats. It was very relaxing and nice to be out in the beautiful weather. Tonight Chase went and spent some time with a few guy friends at some race thing and Katie and I watched Harry Potter. I have been trying to get The Twilight Saga off my mind, so Katie and I decided to focus on Harry Potter, seeing as how the 6th movie comes out in July! This afternoon we watch the second movie on DVD and tonight ABC Family had the 3rd movie on with previews for the 6th movie. I know, I know...dorks...but it worked...now I am wrapped up in Harry Potter again and I can handle that for now! HA! At least I own all those books and can read them again!
We have REALLY enjoyed Katie being here and have been trying to convince her to move to Nashville, live with us, and attend Vanderbilt...sorry Mom and Dad... but you will be happy to know she's not going for it! :) Emory has enjoyed Katie being here so much she has even started saying her name...over and over and over again! HA! We've had fun Katie...can't wait until the next visit!!
(new posts below)


No comments:
Post a Comment