Sunday, April 26, 2009

DAVE!


Last night Chase and I went out for the first time since before Emory was born!! We bought tickets a few months ago for the Dave Matthews Band concert. I asked a girl at work to keep Emory that day so that we could go baby free. Chase wanted Emory to go with us but I knew it would be a late night and I wanted a date night. Emory wore her Dave onesie though and looked so cute! We had a great time. Brittany got to our house at 1 and we left for the concert (it didn't start until 6). Emory did great and I didn't worry one little bit (honestly)! Our friends Tara and Jon and Nick and Blair went with us.

We had seats on the field (it was at the Vanderbilt Stadium) and the weather could not have been better. We found a spot not too far but not too close to the stage and took a seat!

Chase has seen Dave play several times but I had never been and to be honest didn't really understand his obsession. Now I do! It was an amazing concert! Jason Mraz played right before Dave, he too was awesome and I wish he had played a little more! Dave played for about three hours when he came on! I would definitely go and see him again the next time he came to Nashville. We had wonderful time and ended the night with Waffle House! The perfect late night food! :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

looks like it was the perfect date night. SOO wish i could have been there. you guys deserve it!