Thursday, April 23, 2009

The past weeks happenings



I must talk on the phone WAY too much around Emory! She LOVES to pretend she's on the phone. The other night I walked into the living room to see her with her feet propped up on one side and her head on the other, just talking away!


She LOVES broccoli...strange I know. I am taking advantage of it while I can!




She is also obsessed with straws...chewing on them, drinking from them, playing with them...anything! Cheap entertainment.



This is our new swing that Nannie and Pop gave to Emory for her birthday. Every day we have been outside this week she points to it as if to say "let's go there please!" And yes that tree is about 25 feet up! It's an awesome swing!

Our Nashville friends were unable to attend Emory's party in Birmingham, so we had a mini party last Saturday night! This is Emory and Cheryl playing in the yard before dinner.

1 comment:

Kim said...

she is so sweet. glad to hear that she loves broccoli. definitely document that. :) also, the mabster was obsessed with straws too. she hated sippy cups, but as long as they had a straw to it, she loved it.

i see she likes the drum set we got her for her birthday. yay! next question is, does mommy and daddy like it? lol