Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009








This year's Easter was busy to say the least. Thursday night after I got home from work, Chase and I loaded up the car and headed to Birmingham. We didn't get in until 1am and I had to be up early to finish the party planning. Friday I spent the day icing cupcakes and shopping for last minutes party stuff. Saturday was the day of the party! It was wonderful. We had all of our family and closet friends there to celebrate Emory's First Birthday! Saturday night was dinner at my dad's parents. Sunday was of course Easter. Church in the morning (which Emory did not do well in, I took her to the nursery but she is having MAJOR separation anxiety) then lunch with my mom's mom that afternoon. Overall, we had a great Easter weekend despite the constant going!

(new post below)

No comments: