Monday, April 13, 2009
What a Year!!!
Has it really been a year already?!?!? I think I'm still in denial! Today Emory turns ONE! This has been truly the most amazing, wonderful, loving, and surprising years to date. I really cannot believe that a year has already gone by. This time last year I was still in labor! haha! Now I know why my mother reminisces every year about the day I was born...I feel the same urge! :) We have had so much fun watching this amazing baby turn into such an independent little girl. She has grown so much and so quickly it's hard to imagine she was ever that small! (of course she didn't start off too small) I am looking forward to every second we have in the future.
Ok so here are some things we have been doing this month...
-crawling everywhere and getting into EVERYTHING!!
-if you ask her what a doggy says, she will respond with "woof, woof" she likes to crawl up to Belle and Harley and bark at them. They are not too fond of it but we enjoy watching her.
-Chase has taught her to find his nose by saying "Where's Daddy's honker?" She grabs his nose and he "honks." Now she thinks that every time she grabs a nose it's suppose to honk!
-she will pull up on a few things to her feet but is kinda lazy and thinks that once she is on her knees, she's tall enough to reach the desired item on the shelf!
-words: "hi," "bye-bye," "ma-ma," "da-da," "baby"---it's not much but we are working on it!
-She has MAJOR separation anxiety right now. I am her favorite person and she's never too far from me.
-She recently has started "loving" on her stuffed animals. She just holds them and gives them hugs and kisses. It's so cute. Her favorite is Tigger!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMORY!!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!
(enjoy the sideshow...there are a lot of pictures...sorry!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Adorable!! Love the post, love the slideshow, love that sweet baby! Wish her a very happy Birthday yesterday for me and give her bunches of kisses! I can't believe what a big girl she is now, amazing how fast time flies!
Post a Comment