Sunday, January 11, 2009
Support Our Troops
Usually I wouldn't post something like this but I feel the need today. For the last almost 7 years, the war in Iraq has been decent to me. I knew it was happening but I guess I simply chose to ignore it. It was easier that way. Or maybe it was because it wasn't personal. Well now it is. Today one of Chase and mine's wonderful and best friends was deployed to Iraq. Patrick will be there for 12 months. I know that many of you that read my blog are what I would call a "prayer warrior." I ask that you would include Patrick and his wife Meghan in your prayers. Patrick, we love you and are praying for your safe return!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
We certainly shall and we appreciate people like him who fight for us!
thank you!
we continue to pray and think about them as well. it really does hit a lot closer to home when it's someone you know. we wish them the best!
Hanz has deployed to Iraq for a year before and it's EXTREMELY hard! I will definitely pray for everyone! If he has a girlfriend, wife, mom...send them my way!! ; )
Post a Comment