Friday, January 30, 2009

New Accomplishments

While Chase and I were trying to cook dinner last night, we sat Emory down on her blanket in the living room to play. She has become very independent and loves to do this. As long as there are enough toys to entertain, it will buy us about 15 minutes. I kept poking my head in and checking on her. She has learned how to turn her self around in circles while sitting but little did I know. About 10 minutes into playing I hear her fussing...this is how I had left her...




And this is how I found her...



Chase and I started laughing at her. I had no idea she knew how to get into this position, let alone get stuck under the ottoman! Now I have yet to witness her going from a sitting position to a lying position, but apparently she can!


3 comments:

Katie & Frank said...

I'm sad! the pictures won't download for some reason!

Unknown said...

i'm sorry...maybe they will download later!

Kim said...

SOOO sweet!