One of my fellow bloggers has awarded me the Prestigious Blog Award. Thank you Rebecca! So now I am suppose to fulfill the duties and then pass the torch to other fellow bloggers. Here it is...5 things that I am addicted to.1) My Family is definitely the most important thing and addictive thing in my life. Chase, Emory and me make a great team. Chase is a wonderful husband and friend and I just can't get enough of him! Emory of course is the best thing we have ever done. She is amazing and makes our day brighter. I can't get enough of her laughter or smiles. What was life like before she was around...pretty dull i think! :)
2) Cookbooks. Sad I know. I could even go so far as to include the Food Network. I LOVE new recipes and flipping through new cookbooks. The sad thing is that I don't ever seem to cook new things. We have about 10-15 "go to" recipes that I cook on a regular basis and every once in a while I will throw in something new. It's something I'm trying to work on!
3) Pictures. I love taking pictures, looking at pictures, etc. Chase laughs because he says that Emory has taken more pictures in her short 9 months then he has in his entire life!! This may be true but one day he will appreciate on the pictures I have taken of her! :)
4) My Calendar. I don't go anywhere without it! I am slightly OCD in this category. I am VERY much a planner and if I could know what I was doing a year in advance, that would be fine by me. This of course drives Chase crazy because he is more of a "fly by the seat of your pants" kinda guy!
5) And of course, last but not least, the Computer. This could include blogging, facebook, email, the Internet, etc. I find myself on the computer during nap times when I should cleaning or even taking a nap myself. i.e. right now! :)
I now award
1. Kim Douglas
2. Libby Kellen
3. Beth Kirchner
4. Laura Graham
5. Sarah Underwood
with the Prestigious Blog award! Congrats!! :)


3 comments:
wow girl, we have the same addictions except for one (cookbooks)! that's amazing, but pretty funny! thanks for tagging me, i'll have to post mine soon...
btw, i LOVE your new family picture that's at the top. simply stunning!
I'm so glad you finally said computer! ; ) All of us should have at least put blogging!!
i do find myself on the computer more than I need to be...Chase makes fun of me for it!
Kim, I can't wait to read your addictions...that's funny that we have the same though!
Post a Comment