Where's the baby?
Hey, what's going on behind you mommy?
9 MONTHS!!!!!! Wow! I can't believe it, she is growing up WAY too fast! We are having so much fun watching her grow up. Unfortunately we had to go see Emory's doctor today for her 9 month check-up. Part of me likes to go but only because I like to know what percentile she's in with her height and weight. SO the first part is fine but the last half always ends in tears. Emory had to get one shot and get her finger pricked today to check her hemoglobin. No tears were shed with the finger prick. She was more annoyed that they wouldn't let go of her hand afterward! We came away from the day with a clean bill of health.
*17lbs 5ozs = 25th percentile ( she's petite like her momma was)
*27 3/4 inches = 50th percentile
Ok so here are a few things that have been going on this last month:
-First flight
-First trip to New Orleans
-First Christmas
-she has become VERY curious about everything...she has to see what's going on at ALL times!
-her new favorite game is peek-a-boo
-she has started saying ma-ma ( mainly when she's upset) but she says da-da all the time. I don't get it, she's with me ALL the time! oh well! I guess she has to give da-da a little! :)
-Refuses to crawl. She will lay on her stomach and turn in circles but refuses to go anywhere when I put her on her hands and knees. I know it will happen soon enough and when it does I will wish she wasn't as mobile!
-She has cut 3 more teeth!!! This has been fun in the sleeping department! The funny thing is she has cut all three up top except for the front left. she kinda looks like snaggle tooth...it's about to break through but it looks cute right now!
I can't believe that she will be a year old in 3 short months!!!


1 comment:
She is just too cute!
Post a Comment