Monday, January 19, 2009

A Family Visit

Since Chase and I have decided to stay in Nashville more, family is coming to visit us. I don't work weekends right now, so it makes it much easier. Katie and Jordan came to visit this weekend. They arrived on Friday night and left this morning. I have been trying to get them to visit for a while now but their schedules would not allow. It's been a while since I have been around both of them for an extended period of time...wow they have some energy!! Saturday we went shopping at Opry Mills. I had birthday money to spend and the girls can always shop. The sad thing is that I couldn't seem to make a purchase without Katie or Jordan's approval. I use to know what was in style, at least I thought I did. But it seems that since I had Emory, and spend most of my shopping time in the children's clothes, I can't pick out anything for myself!! How sad!? I would say I would work on it but I would rather buy clothes for Emory, it's much more fun and not usually as expensive!! Not to mention I was shopping for winter clothes, since it is January, but according to fashion, it's time for Spring!! Last time I checked, it was freezing outside. It was snowing in Mount Juliet this morning!

Anyway, Sunday, the girls wanted to walk around downtown and see a little bit of Nashville. So that is what we did. We parked the car and walked around downtown and showed them a few of the sites of Nashville. Unlike downtown Birmingham, Nashville is relatively safe and clean. Katie was also able to take pictures of Emory for her 9 months. Since it was cold she's bundled up, but we got a few cute shots and were even able to get a few of all three of us.









We had a nice relaxing weekend and can't wait o have them back! Love you girls!

1 comment:

Kim said...

those pictures are GAWGEOUS!! great job katie!