Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Peek-a-Boo

I keep meaning to post videos on here of Emory. But in order to do it I have to download the videos on to Chase's sign-on on the computer, because that is where the software is loaded. So I think I finally figured it out. Now I just have to be patient and let them load. The first video is of Emory playing peek-a-boo. One of her new favorite games.


The second video is of her playing and laughing with daddy. It was too cute not to post!


Sorry about some of the auto focusing. The camera thought it was too dark in the room. Enjoy!

2 comments:

lg2006 said...

all that gigglin and squealin is too cute!

Isabella's Mommy said...

That's hilarious! I was just waiting for her to spit up all over Chase. :)
Hope she wasn't needing to go to sleep anytime soon after that. Ha!