Monday, June 23, 2008
Night Out on the Town
Ok, so it wasn't really a "night out on the town" but Chase and I did spend our first evening away from Emory this past weekend. We had a wedding to go to in Birmingham on Saturday, so my wonderful parents, Nita and Papa, kept Emory for us. I think they had a great time keeping Emory, until the first feeding, but I think Nita resolved the problem quickly, and Chase and I had a great time out just the two of us. I must say though, it is very strange being out without Emory when I have had her by my side for the last 10 weeks. Chase and I were able to hang out with friends that we had not seen in awhile and had a wonderful time. It made me miss Birmingham that much more!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I understand the comment about missing Birmingham! Whenever I talk to friends who said they went and did this with so and so...I always wish I had been there...but it makes it so much better when you get to go home and see everyone!
Post a Comment