Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Emory Father's day morning wearing her "Daddy Loves Me" pj's.

In our backyard

My attempt at getting a family picture. I wasn't very good!

Chase's attempt at getting a family picture was MUCH better!

Emory with part of Chase's gift.

Aren't I the cutest thing ever!!


Chase's first father's day went very well. We didn't do very much but lie around but we still had a great time hanging out with our little family. Emory woke up early Sunday morning before Chas was awake. She and I left the room quietly and went to get breakfast started, orange danish rolls, his favorite, and get his gifts together. For his first father's day, Chase didn't want anything big so Emory and I bought him a new Bible because he still has his Teen Study Bible that is falling apart and framed three pictures from the beach trip. The idea is for him to take the pictures to work to hang them there! We will see how long that takes! After church we came home, took some pictures, ate lunch, then lied around for a few hours. Unfortunately Chase had to mow the grass on father's day. The evening was concluded with watching a movie...Mr and Mrs Smith. It was very cute! Happy Father's Day Chase! Emory and I love you very much!!

No comments: