This sweet girl turned 6 months old on June 11th. I could say I was waiting for her doctors appointment to post, but really I keep forgetting!!
The STATS:
Weight: 15lbs 7.5oz
Length: 27in 90th percentile (the doctors office measured her at 25.75 which would have only had her growing 0.2in in 2 months. That didn't seem right to me so I remeasured and got 27in--which more on course with how my children grow!)
Let's compare:
Gavin:
Weight: 18lbs 10oz
Length: 28in
Emory:
Weight: 15lbs 5oz
Length: 26in
So it looks like she is keeping par with her sister and has actually surpassed her slightly!
Things she is doing:
-FINALLY rolled from her back to her belly! She doesn't spend much time on the ground! I thought she would be the fastest mover of all 3 but as of right now she is the slowest. She LOVES to be held and when she is down on the ground one of her siblings is always on top of her---mainly Gavin of course but Emory loves to pick her up and hold her as well.
-still only has 2 teeth
-sleeps 11-12 hours at night and is starting to catch on to the whole napping thing--not attached to mommy
-still loves the Ergo baby carrier. It is her happy place!
-starting to "talk" a lot more but her siblings don't give her much room to do so
-she will play on the floor with toys and allow mommy to cook or clean
I love this sweet girl and love watching her grow!



No comments:
Post a Comment