Thursday, June 5, 2014

Lifegroup

For the first few years we were at The Bridge, we were in the same Lifegroup. The past couple of times we were asked to sign up, we checked a few groups and asked them to put us where we were needed. Our current group was 6 couples strong, dwindled to 3, and is back to 5 couples. It's a great group. We joked about just skyping us in every Tuesday night...I was actually being serious, but I guess we should actually find a church in North Carolina.

Nolan and Gavin

Will had no interest in taking a picture.

Group shot minus kids...well some of them and Rich.

Everybody...I love that Chase and I don't have any of our children...they are all divided up among the group.

Nolan "fixing" Meghan's hair

The girls

The boys

We have loved being a part of this group and will miss them very much!

No comments: