Today we met Kate and Garrett at Dragon Park to let the kids run off some energy. They had a great time and the park is mostly shaded so it wasn't too hot for them or us. Honestly I don't think they would have cared. Emory unfortunately is me, made over!! There isn't an adventurous bone in her body! She is SO cautious in EVERYTHING she does, sometimes I wish she was a little bit more like her daddy. My next child though I'm sure will have NO fear and I will wish they were more like me! Oh well! Garrett was running laps around Emory and not until the end did we get a picture of the two of them together! While we were at lunch, this little old man came up and asked us when the wedding was planned! He said "so 18 years?!" Umm, try more like 20+ years! Ha! Monday...Adventure Science Center!
(new post below)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment