So I have been to Brasil twice, once with my mom while I was in college and the other was with Chase in October 2006. Both trips were for Medical Missions with our church in Birmingham. The church had a trip planned the October before Emory was born but of course, since I was pregnant and we lived in Nashville, we were unable to go. :( I asked Karen Smith if she would get our baby (we didn't know it if was a boy or a girl at that time) a soccer outfit from Rio. We had bought one for our nephew when we had been down there and wanted one for our baby too. The whole team actually ended up giving us the outfit as a baby present from them. It was so sweet and now she is FINALLY able to wear it! Thank you again for getting this for her. Chase wants her to play soccer so maybe this will have some influence over her! :)
Sunday, August 16, 2009
BRASIL!
So I have been to Brasil twice, once with my mom while I was in college and the other was with Chase in October 2006. Both trips were for Medical Missions with our church in Birmingham. The church had a trip planned the October before Emory was born but of course, since I was pregnant and we lived in Nashville, we were unable to go. :( I asked Karen Smith if she would get our baby (we didn't know it if was a boy or a girl at that time) a soccer outfit from Rio. We had bought one for our nephew when we had been down there and wanted one for our baby too. The whole team actually ended up giving us the outfit as a baby present from them. It was so sweet and now she is FINALLY able to wear it! Thank you again for getting this for her. Chase wants her to play soccer so maybe this will have some influence over her! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
omg, i LOVE it on her!!! little soccer girls are my favorite!
Post a Comment