"Ummm, excuse me Emory I was playing with that." There were two beach balls and they wanted to play with the same one. Go figure!
I keep telling myself I'm going to be better about blogging but then I get busy and have two or three posts piled up for one day. Oh well!
Monday was another playdate with Garrett. Kate are trying to make this a weekly thing so that the kids can interact with each other and Kate and I get a little adult conversation, although all we do is talk about our kids. Anyway, this week we went to the Adventure Science Center, it's kinda a small scale McWane Center. The kids seemed to have a great time and it was nice for them to run out some energy indoors where there's AC! It is a little old for them in most of the areas but they enjoyed pressing all the buttons and going up and down the stairs. It's worth a second visit on a rainy or scorching hot day when I need out of the house!
(new posts below)


No comments:
Post a Comment