So Emory is NOT a fan of the pool. However, I refuse to let this happen. I LOVED the water when I was a child and I don't want mine to be afraid of it! So my plan is to give her the opportunity to be in the water as much as possible. We shall see how that works. Last Monday Emory and I meet Kate and Garrett at the Maryland Farms YMCA. Neither of us are members but we took a tour and then were able to swim for the day. It has an amazing pool and we had a great time overall. We do plan on joining the Y but just not now.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
A day at the pool
So Emory is NOT a fan of the pool. However, I refuse to let this happen. I LOVED the water when I was a child and I don't want mine to be afraid of it! So my plan is to give her the opportunity to be in the water as much as possible. We shall see how that works. Last Monday Emory and I meet Kate and Garrett at the Maryland Farms YMCA. Neither of us are members but we took a tour and then were able to swim for the day. It has an amazing pool and we had a great time overall. We do plan on joining the Y but just not now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment