about dog food that babies find so fasinating. Maybe it is just the fact that it isn't theirs and they aren't suppose to have it.
Don't worry, she didn't get any pieces to her mouth. But Chase and I did have a good laugh while taking these pictures. Harley didn't seem disturbed by Emory lurking around his food. I guess he figured, he does it to her, whats the harm in her trying to get his food? Belle on the other hand kept backing away with her tail between her legs looking to us for help. Finally i guess hunger won out in the end!
(new post below)



2 comments:
Erin,
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! I can never figure out how to 'respond'! Emory is beautiful!! I love this pictures with the puppy food!! I also love the pictures of her outside with Chase. You have such a precious family! I am so happy for you! By the way Emory looks beautiful in green!! Take care!
i love how the dogs don't seem to mind...too cute!
Post a Comment