Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Recipes
I love to cook. Now, finding the time and deciding what to cook is another story. I have gained a few new recipes from the girls at work and plan to try them soon. I am ALWAYS looking for something new. I have about 10-15 really good "go to" recipes that I feel like I cook all the time. One of my friends and fellow bloggers has recently decided to start a recipe blog. I plan on contributing a few of my recipes to it (as soon as I find the time to type them up and send them to her). The link is here and also under my list of Friend blogs. She has already posted a few things that I am looking forward to trying. Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
oh that is great! i need some new recipes stat! thanks
Post a Comment