For Christmas, my parents bought me a sewing machine, a very nice sewing machine. I had plans to actually use it but never had the time until last weekend. Really, I had no idea what I was doing and needed my mom to help. She hadn't sewn in a while but at least she had made more than curtains (that's all I have attempted). I think my first project turned out very well. It only took me about a day from start to finish and wasn't as difficult as I had thought. Emory looks so cute in her new dress. She is going to wear it to church on Sunday. Now I can't wait to start something else!
(new post below)


4 comments:
I'm so jealous! That looks great Erin! I have a sewing machine that has only seen the light of day for about 3 days. I keep promising myself I am going to bring it out and begin using my creativity to make something, anything!
Great job Erin! The dress looks beautiful! I've been thinking about getting my old sewing machine out and attempting some cute dresses and now you've given me the inspriation!!
Erin that is really cute! you did a great job!
that looks super cute, erin!! great job! i wish i knew how to sew...i'm sure i'd be horrible at it. lol
Post a Comment