I can't believe it...it's been 11 months!! Is she really going to be a year old in one month?!?! I don't believe it!
So updates:
-She learned to CRAWL!!! yay!
-Of course because of the crawling thing, she is into EVERYTHING and nothing slows her down...time to babyproof!!
-She is "talking" much more and is always trying to tell me something.
-She cut another tooth on the bottom...total is now 7!
-She is also pulling up to her knees while crawling around the house.
-She will take a few steps while holding our hands but once she realizes that you will support her all the way, she lifts her feet up!
-Her new thing is if she isn't ready for a nap she pulls herself up on the side of the crib, throws both pacifiers over the edge and then crys out every few seconds until you come and get her. I am usually greeted with the cutest little smile! I love my job!
She is really developing a little personality and I am looking forward to the rest of the journey ahead! We love you Em! Happy 11 months!


No comments:
Post a Comment