Sunday, March 1, 2009

Finally!!!

So after 10 1/2 months Emory finally decided to crawl!!! We spent the weekend in Birmingham and spent some time with Payton Saturday night. I told him his job was to teach Emory how to crawl. He would crawl up to where she was sitting and then crawl away, stop and look back at her as if to say "ummm, you didn't follow!" I guess Emory was just taking notes to practice at a later date because tonight she crawled!!! It's about dang time! Before now she was completely content sitting and reaching as far as she could to get a toy. Now, nothing is out of her reach. She of course isn't too quick right now but I am sure we will get there! I'm just glad something was interesting enough to crawl towards...it was her pacifier, by the way! I was able to get a video that I will post later, but I have to sign on to Chase's profile and it's late and I have to work tomorrow. Oh and she even tried to pull up on her exer-saucer tonight too! She got to her knees and then saw that her Daddy was laughing at her and stopped! Two big milestones...FINALLY!!!

2 comments:

Katie & Frank said...

YAY!!!! How exciting for you guys!

Kim said...

CONGRATS sweet little emory!! the real fun is just beginning! ;)