Friday, March 20, 2009
Nap Time
I don't know when it happened but it did...but we are down to one nap a day! Since Emory is now sleeping until 9am every morning, she isn't taking a morning nap. So, around 2pm she gets kinda irritable and goes down for a nap. Today was no different. I laid her down in her crib, turned on her fan and CD player (Bob Marley lullabies), kiss her and walk out. Usually she plays for a little while, switching out her pacifiers, talking, sitting up, lying down, so on and so on. This usually doesn't last very long and then she is down for the count. Today, after she had quieted down, I went to check on her and this is what I found....
It was too cute not to take a picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
very sweet! ; )
awwwww!!
Post a Comment