It snowed last night in Nashville and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take Emory's picture! Tennessee is much like other states in the south, when it snows, everything shuts down. At least for a little while. Schools were closed and people stayed home from work. The only difference is that we seem to be a little bit more prepared for snow. Since it snows a little but more here we actually have ice trucks that will clear the highways for safer driving. Emory looked so cute all bundled up this morning. She could quite figure out what all the white stuff was on the ground and kept trying to grab it, which was hard to do since her hands were in mittens! The downside to the snow is that I have SO much to do today I really need it to warm up and melt the ice on the roads!
No comments:
Post a Comment