Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Not So Silent Night

Last weekend was the 2nd Annual Not So Silent Night Christmas Party. The first annual was two years ago but since we were ALL pregnant, at least 4 of us including Katie, the hostess, she opted to not have it last year! Thanks to my wonderful sister we were able to go baby free and stay out late...1 am! I know we're old! The party did start at 5pm though, so by 10 we were had!! We had so much fun non the less. It was hosted by some good friends of ours Tony and Katie Caesar. This year they decided that we should all wear our tackiest Christmas sweater. As you can see we all looked pretty tacky. I have to admit though, mine came from my mom's closet! :) I think her feelings were a little hurt when I told her I was wearing it to a tacky sweater party. Sorry mom! The thing is, it might be tacky to us now but when we are older, much older, it won't be!! I guess! ;) Most of these people are sorority sisters and fraternity brothers. I love these people and we always have a great time with them. In fact, this past weekend was just a little preview of what this weekend is going to be like in New Orleans!! I leave you with tacky pictures!



The whole group.

The girls.


Me, Katie, Jennifer

Dancing. This is how the night ended for most...dancing in the living room. But those of you that know me, know that I don't dance. So I took pictures. I can do that much better!

Karla and me

The finalist for the tackiest sweater.


More finalist.

And the winner is...Lindsey! She looked like she was going to play a game of golf with Santa on the North Pole!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: