Wednesday, December 17, 2008

8 Months


Isn't she just the cutest thing ever!! I can't believe she's 8 months old (last Saturday). This month has been filled with "firsts."

She experienced her first snow.

Her first Thanksgiving.

She learned to feed herself. She absolutely LOVES the Gerber puffs. I think she would eat the whole container if I let her. She prefers to feed herself now so I think we will be moving to a lot more finger foods this next month!She can now get in the "all fours" position and rock back and forth. I don't think I am ready for her to crawl, but I know it won't be long!She raises her arms up for us to pick her up now. I LOVE IT!!

She learned to wave "Hi" and "bye-bye." She of course is not an expert at this at all, but when Harley walked into the room this morning she waved at him...too cute!

We are trying to teach sign language but I am not doing a great job! Oh well! maybe she will catch onto a few signs!

She has started to notice the dogs a lot more. She laughs at them when they are around and tries to pull their hair. It should be interesting to see how things go when she is mobile!!

Happy 8 months!!!

(new post below)





No comments: